The contents of my makeup bag, which I occasionally take with me in my backpack on days where my mornings are too packed to do anything to improve my appearance.
The bag itself: a slim little thing from an Estee Lauder holiday collection. Very pretty, but low tolerance for things with thickness. Perhaps I'll use it as a pseudo-wallet in the future.
Actual items, now.
- Sephora mirror from ages and ages ago.
- Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume oil in The Isles of Demons, the fragrance of the day
- Jordana Fabubrow pencil in Taupe
Note that all of the above are miniature sizes, excluding the eyeliner. On the occasion that I do take this creature with me, I'll be sure to use one of my small-sized Shiseido lipsticks.
- fresh lip balm in Sugar Rose, from the 2012 Sephora birthday freebie
- Benefit Watts Up!, from the 2013 Sephora birthday freebie
- Shiseido lip stick in Berry Sheer, a sample from a skincare kit that my mother got eons ago. It's still good, as far as I'm concerned, and still a favorite.
- Jordana eyeliner in Parisian Plum, which is easy to smudge onto the lash line if I'm looking too dull.
What do you keep in your makeup bag? Can you guess what the background is? Does any of this even matter?