Friday, November 30, 2012

OOTD: I was destined to look like an English schoolboy, did you know?

With all the academic shit going on in my life at the moment, I haven't been devoting as much time to my Internet shenanigans.

Enjoy an outfit from warmer weather.

  • Shirt and belt are thrifted
  • Shorts and cardigan from Forever 21
  • Socks from DSW, Nine West
  • Boots from DSW, Madden Girl


I actually quite like this aesthetic. The whole androgynous look has always appealed to me, and I'm very willing to indulge in some scholastic outfits. No naughty schoolgirl OOTDs, though.


A parting pic of my beloved, battered Zorrbas. I tramped around campus every day with these, though I'm giving them a break for the winter. A recently downloaded pedometer app tells me I average 4 miles per day of just walking around from class to my dorm to class to wherever.

Have a fun December, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. You have great figure! :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. liking your boots too much :)

    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them as well! Unfortunately, they are not as durable as I would like.

      Delete
  3. You would be a pretty English schoolboy if you ask me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete