Monday, December 3, 2012

Finished Products Part I

In lieu of doing a November favorites post, I thought that I would share the products that ended their lives in this month.

This is actually inaccurate. I don't use up products all too quickly, and so I just accumulate them. Once I've accumulated a decent amount (five, I suppose, is a decent amount) I'll broadcast them out to the world.


  • Sonya Dakar Acai Clarifying Wash
  • Adapalene
  • Duac
  • Chapstick
  • Wet 'n Wild nail polish, Invisible




This pass is a bit odd in that perhaps 75% of my skincare regimen ended in this month. Actually, on this day. So starting today, I'll be participating in my new (old, actually) skincare patterns, and I'm quite excited since this new/old one worked out for me in the past.



Anyhow, these are the two prescription topical drugs I've used up. Duac is an antibiotic that has the look of a silicone-based skin primer ('tis not) and Adapalene, a retinoid, is slightly less opaque. This is actually an old tube of Adapalene that I resurrected once my then-current (and now-current) tube of retinoid died.

And the rest of it isn't very interesting, although let me share a picture of exactly HOW viscous the nail polish has gotten. Very shameful.



3 comments:

  1. Great post! I want to try this products too :) Your post is pretty convincing huh? ;)

    Btw, am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Looking forward for your participation :)
    Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
    Have a great day!

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sally hansen top coats, but i have the same problem where they go gloopy before i've finished them!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete